1) following your visits to this site, filling in forms, receiving your requests / queries, preliminary contacts, surveys and market research, any establishment of business relationships, our company will find itself collecting and process your personal data;
2) for the sake of clarity, we specify the following definitions given by the 2016/679 European Regulation:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested party”); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
Treatment: any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Given the above, pursuant to article 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation,
e inform you
that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following:
- general purposes: the data will be processed to satisfy your requests / queries, for the correct performance of any bureaucratic, accounting, tax, commercial, technical and corporate activities required by law and in any case strictly related to existing relationships;
- methods: the data will be processed both with paper and electronic / computer / telematic tools / supports, in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness and in order to protect your confidentiality;
- optional provision: the provision of your data is optional and not mandatory;
- consequences of any refusal: the refusal to provide the data or the full opposition to their processing for the purposes mentioned above, may lead, despite us, to the impossibility of satisfying some of your requests;
- subjects or categories of subjects (recipients) to whom the data may be communicated or disseminated: the data may be communicated to third parties only to fulfill legal or contractual obligations. The data will in no case be disclosed;
- persons authorized to process: the data will be processed only and exclusively by a limited number of company employees in the administrative, CED and commercial sectors, specifically authorized;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): automated decision-making processes are not managed in any way;
- rights of the interested party: you enjoy all the rights enshrined in the 2016/679 European Regulation, such as the right to request access to personal data and their rectification, their cancellation, limitation of processing, the right to object to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. He also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- transfers to third countries: any transfers of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees;
- data retention period: the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the interested party or according to the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses;
- owner: the data controller is Ascot Gruppo Ceramiche S.r.l., with registered office in Solignano di Castelvetro (MO), Via Croce n. 80, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative;
- data protection officer / data protection officer: the data protection officer is the company Winger S.r.l., based in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16 / G, tel. 0522 / 30.11.69, fax 0522 / 38.79.96: any request for clarification or information can be addressed to this manager.
This information may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with additional elements and indications, to better meet any of your information requirements on “Privacy” and to support the evolution of legislation.
The data controller Ascot Gruppo Ceramiche S.r.l.